A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garbis Kassabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garbis Kassabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garbis Kassabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassabian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kassabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garbis Kassabian MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garbis Kassabian practice?
- Dr. Garbis Kassabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garbis Kassabian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists, Mission Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Mission Hills Pulmonologists.