Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garbis Kassabian
Dr. Garbis Kassabian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kassabian is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. Dr. Kassabian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Garbis Kassabian has the following 4 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
If you or a family member go to the hospital because of a severe reaction due to asthma, emphysema, lung cancer or pneumonia, you’ll likely be treated by a pulmonary critical care specialist. They’re experienced pulmonologists who have additional...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garbis Kassabian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr. Olga Lerner
Mission Hills, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ali Farrokh
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mission Hills, CA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Sanjay Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mission Hills, CA 0.01 mi13