Learn more about Dr. Garbis Kassabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garbis Kassabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassabian
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kassabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garbis Kassabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassabian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kassabian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garbis Kassabian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garbis Kassabian practice?
- Dr. Garbis Kassabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Garbis Kassabian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists, Mission Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and Mission Hills Pulmonologists.