Dr. Garcia Desousa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garcia Desousa?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

I thought the office was well run and the doctor was very nice.

Doesn't take the time to listen or work with me

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Doesn't spend any time with me, does not seem to really know a much about Multiple Sclerosis despite having several patients with MS. Prescribed a med for my fatigue that other health professionals say is unlikely to work on MS fatigue and they told me several other meds that should have been tried first. Doesn't really seem to listen to my complaints, dismisses them by saying "well that's to be expected with MS." Also was not doing the required bloodwork associated with the MS drug I'm on. When I asked him about that, he said the PCP should be monitoring it not him but he's the one that prescribed that MS drug. PCP says Dr. DeSousa should be the one monitoring it. I'm not happy with any of my Humana Marketplace doctors--I picked a plan that listed my old doctors only to find out they don't take the Humana plans from the marketplace--but take other Humana plans like the ones I was always on. Very displeased with Dr. Desousa, and all my doctors Humana made me change to.

I AM ALIVE!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. DeSousa for more than a decade. He is the one that diagnosed me with two very serious neurological conditions. After many opinions from other physicians around the State of Florida, Dr. DeSousa is the only one whose opinion and treatment recommendations I will follow! If not for Dr. DeSousa, his diagnosies, treatment and expertise, I would not be alive today. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have such a competent and compassionate doctor!

worst doctor ever

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

If you have a problem, and you are not old, or if you look a little different, DO NOT go to this man. I have never felt so tossed away or worthless as he made me feel. I cried in my car for 45 minutes just getting over how he made me feel about myself. His staff were very nice, too bad the doctor(sic) just doesn't care about you if you don't fit his mold of how you should look. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man. Plus, he has wrong info about certain tests that he should know, but doesn't. Bad, bad, bad doctor!!

Posted on February 21st, 2017