A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garen Wintemute:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garen Wintemute is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garen Wintemute, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wintemute graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wintemute has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garen John Wintemute MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garen J. Wintemute practice?
- Dr. Garen Wintemute has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garen Wintemute practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.