A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garet Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garet Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gordon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garet Mark Gordon MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garet M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Garet Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garet Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.