A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gareth Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Centralia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gareth John Adams MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gareth J. Adams practice?
- Dr. Gareth Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Gareth Adams practices Neurological Surgery near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Neurological Surgeons.