A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gareth Eck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gareth Eck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eck graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Eck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gareth Gareth Eck MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gareth G. Eck practice?
- Dr. Gareth Eck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gareth Eck practices Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.