A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gareth Parry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gareth Parry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parry graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gareth John Glyn Parry MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gareth J. Parry practice?
- Dr. Gareth Parry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gareth Parry practices Neurology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Neurologists.