A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gareth Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gareth Strand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gareth Strand, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Strand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gareth William Strand MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gareth W. Strand practice?
- Dr. Gareth Strand has 1 office location.
Dr. Gareth Strand practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.