Dr. Gareth Weiner MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Denver, CO

3.8

September 17th, 2012
Bedside Manner?
Went in for a major liver problem. First thing he said to me was "Have you been shooting up?" I am a 46 year male with no drug history. Sitting in a Dr's office with a health problem is an incredibly vulnerable time, being made to feel degraded and belittled didn't help the situation. I will never go back or recommend this Dr. to anyone.

September 1st, 2012
destroed my liver
I get admitted to gareth weiner and am in acute liver failure. First he looks at me taps my liver and says ok heres medicine take this and il see u in two weeks. Come back i lost 10 pounds and turn yellow He says ur gonna be fine take rhis medicine and will scan your abdomen. See you in two weeks. I lose 15 more pounds and he yells at me saying that im fine and u need to take the medicine.after that he gives me a liver bioosy and goes on vacation. My body gives out and i have no one to contact. I finally get moved to a differebt clinic after having severe liver failure and almost die. I now have 20 k in medi al bills and severe health issues. Still in recovery after 2 years.

May 10th, 2012
destroyed my health
This man has no care or interest. Just a pill pusher and scanner for big bucks. Doesnt listen to patient. Drove my liver to fail. Have 10000 in medical bills. Now have chronic liver disease.

March 16th, 2012
Dr Weiner was so easy to talk to and made me feel so comfortable. He did my endoscopy procedure and colonscopy so easy and made me feel at ease. I never had to wait for anything.