Dr. Garey Huff Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garey Huff Sr?

October 10th, 2016

me

best doc I have ever had . he covers everything . takes his time , you do feel like he's pushing you in and out the door . really cares about you.

February 5th, 2014

He’s great if you are not an emotional mess.

Doctor Gary Huff Sr. is a great no nonsense doctor. If you have a medical issue that needs attention he is to the point on his diagnosis and treatment of the issue. My Family has used him for years now and find him thorough, clear, supportive and able to prescribe the most effective and efficient treatment necessary to resolve problems without multiple follow ups like we have had with other doctors. If you are sick or have a medical condition that needs a resolution he is the doctor to see. I would guess that if you tend to lean to the hypochondriac side or if you are an emotional type that needs someone to hold your hand and have a deep talk about your feelings he may not be the best fit for you, but then again you probably should be seeing a different type of doctor for those issues anyway, but if needed I’m sure he could help refer you.

October 1st, 2013

Longtime Patient

November 17th, 2011

rude!

this doctors office is just plain out rude, would not reccomend to anyone!!!!

October 8th, 2010

Avoid Huff Sr at all costs!

I normally see Dr. Huff Jr who is wonderful. The nursing and administrative staff is also very helpful and friendly. I recently had to make an urgent appointment and could only be seen by Huff Sr. He immediately acted as if I was wasting his time and rushed through asking me questions. Once he was examining me he began to chastise me like I was a child about bringing my 15 month old with me, how I should have left her with someone else because they don't provide babysitting services. (Thank you Dr. obvious) I tried to explain I have no one to leave her with and I came in for urgent reasons. He continued to be VERY confrontational about it and I finally made the decision to terminate the exam and said I was leaving. He continued to be confrontational with me and actually got in my face to argue. I had to ask him to leave the room so I could get dressed.... oh yeah, he didn't start all of this until I was undressed and he was examining me... How humiliating is that. I understand he and his staff have to be able to do their job, but he could have talked to me like a grown adult and we could have figured out a solution together. Instead he took advantage of a patient in a very vulnerable position to be a bully and. After all, I did go there for help. Dr. Huff Sr may have practiced medicine for a long time and he might be good at it. I will never know. I seriously question his professionalism and as far as I'm concerned, if this is the way he treats his patients, he needs to retire.

August 16th, 2017