Dr. Garey Malek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garey Malek?

February 21st, 2015

My thanks

I began working with Garey around 40 years ago, when he was finishing his training, and off and on over time. Simply put, he enriched my life, and changed it. His early appreciation for Jung, and the use of those insights and applications in therapy, have proven infinitely useful. His influence has stayed with me, and I'm indebted to him.

January 14th, 2014

Salute

I have been seeing Dr. Malek for almost 6 yrs now and and am very happy to say this man is always on your side. I believe the choice to talk to a shrink comes from a desire to be understood. And to be listened to.... Dr. Malek listens closely and becomes a facilitator in helping me to say and think the positive and to affirm the Spiritual in and about us all. Our lives are good, but they are short and anything distructive, anything dragging us down and of our own creation needs to be illiminated. BOO! Salute to Dr. Malek Geo

August 5th, 2017