Dr. Garey Simmonds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garey Simmonds?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Garey Simmonds?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Breathing Again!

Great experience. I had a rhinoplasty done due to previous multiple broken noses and a deviated septum. Dr. Simmonds absolutely nailed it! My nose is straight again and I can breathe like never before. Since I was an out-of-town patient, Dr. Simmonds staff was excellent at communicating all that needed to be done before my procedure. I really am surprised at the couple of other negative reviews I've read of Dr. Simmonds as they didn't portray the experience I had with him. Please continue to read other reviews as there are plenty of good ones that outweigh the negative ones. Before choosing Dr. Simmonds, I looked at other surgeons that supposedly had higher ratings, but yet they too have negative reviews. As a patient, it is up to the patient to be their own best advocate, don't be afraid to ask questions, and find the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. Thank you Dr. Simmonds and staff.

November 15th, 2016

Excellent staff, surgeon and results

September 15th, 2016

Good Experience

It was prompt and Dr. Simmonds I felt comfortable with him.

August 19th, 2016

5 stars all the way!

Dr. Simmonds and his staff are the best! Everything from scheduling my procedure to the actual procedure itself went smoothly and timely. I was told exactly what to expect throughout the entire process. The procedure itself, though a little scary, went much better than I expected with the constant reassurances that I was comfortable and made to feel at ease. I didn't feel like "a number - just another patient." Dr. Simmonds bedside manner is kind and considerate. I would go back to him again.

June 8th, 2016

Late to surgery! Otherwise perfect!

April 29th, 2016

I got a blepharoplasty done and all I have to say is excellent Doctor! I love my new look & feel much more comfortable in my self. Doctor did an amazing job. Also, the staff are amazing one in particular Alexis is always on top by giving reminder phone calls and making me feel more comfortable at the office! Thank you !

January 22nd, 2016

He seems very good at what he does n I have seen his work it is awesome!!! I am getting work done by him pretty soon n I cant wait

October 15th, 2015

Loved My results and the Dr and Staff are great! :)

I really loved going to Dr. Simmonds for my breast augmentation procedure and I would really recommend him for any procedures you guys are thinking of getting. I went in for a free consultation and got all my questions answered and all the info I wanted regarding this procedure. Also really love the staff there, Amber is the one that helped me at my first appointment but Alexis has been helping me most with most of my other appointments after I had my procedure done, but both of the girls are nice and the Doctor is great. I definitely plan on going back to Dr. Simmonds for my future procedures.

October 13th, 2015

excellent doctor!

April 23rd, 2015

breast implants/Doughnut

The whole entire process from start to finish was AMAZING! I had a very positive experience, Dr. Simmonds and his assistant were very imformative and helpful with all my questions and concerns. The operation went better then I had expected and I am very extremely happy with the end results my breasts have never looked better!!!

April 5th, 2015

BOTCHED

I had a breast augmentation surgery with dr simmonds 8 years ago when I was 18. Not only did he have the worst bed side manner of any physician I've met, he literally botched me. I have had NINE surgeries to correct the damage he caused to my breasts and most of the scarring wont ever go away. He handled my post op so unprofessionally and took no responsibly for his actions. I was on bed rest for months after the surgery he performed with severe infections and had to literally beg for antibiotics. If you or anyone you know is considering plastic surgery I strongly urge you to consider ANY doctor other than Dr Simmonds.

March 14th, 2015

breast August

Dr, Simmonds was great! Such a nice doctor and very personable, I'm am incredibably happy with my results as of this far everything is perfect my breast are nice and even, the size I wanted them, And just perfect I'm getting compliments left and right. I would highly recommend this doctor! And his secretary is amazing she made me really feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Simmonds!