A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garfield Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garfield Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garfield Bryant, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Bryant has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garfield D Bryant MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garfield D. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Garfield Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Garfield Bryant practices Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Surgeons.