A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gargi Bhattacharyya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bhattacharyya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhattacharyya graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gargi Bhattacharyya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gargi Bhattacharyya practice?
- Dr. Gargi Bhattacharyya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gargi Bhattacharyya practices Psychiatry near East Elmhurst, NY.
See East Elmhurst Psychiatrists.