A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gargi Dwivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gargi Dwivedi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gargi Dwivedi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwivedi graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dwivedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gargi Misra Dwivedi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gargi M. Dwivedi practice?
- Dr. Gargi Dwivedi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gargi Dwivedi practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.