Learn more about Dr. Gargi Raval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raval
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gargi Raval, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raval graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Raval has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gargi Raval MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gargi Raval practice?
- Dr. Gargi Raval has 1 office location.
Dr. Gargi Raval practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.