A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garima Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garima Prasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garima Prasad, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garima Prasad DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garima Prasad practice?
- Dr. Garima Prasad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garima Prasad practices Family Medicine near Forney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Forney Family Physicians.