Learn more about Dr. Garima Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garima Prasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garima Prasad, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Prasad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garima Prasad DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garima Prasad practice?
- Dr. Garima Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Garima Prasad practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.