A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garish Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garish Alexander is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garish Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garish Kurian Alexander MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garish K. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Garish Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garish Alexander practices Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.