A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garish Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garish Alexander is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garish Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garish K. Alexander practice?
Dr. Garish Alexander practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.