A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garish Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garish Alexander is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garish Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Alexander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garish Kurian Alexander MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garish K. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Garish Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Garish Alexander practices Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.