A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garland Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garland Cowan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garland Cowan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cowan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garland A Cowan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Garland A. Cowan practice?
- Dr. Garland Cowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garland Cowan practices Anesthesiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Anesthesiologists.