Dr. Garland Dodoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garland Dodoo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Garland Dodoo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 27th, 2016

Most Inhumane & Unprofessional person, should not be called doctor

I was treated by Dodo at Queen of the Valley in West Covina. Never in my life have I been so mistreated. I was diagnosed with MRSA, which cannot be treated with regular antibiotics, and had two abscesses on both hands. However, my encounter with Dodoo began when he immediately put in a request to have me transferred to a different facility because he had to "work his way down the list of patients with insurance and those without it." I explained that there was a misunderstanding and that my PPO would cover the costs but he did not want to be bothered with it. He was more concerned with money than saving my life. He then proceeded to yell at me about MY pain management saying that he has seen patients with worse. Finally, when I equestrian my medical records, he told me that I was "living in another world" and that I needed to walk down to records and get them myself. He seemed to have forgotten that I was in isolation and that I could not leave my room, which was why I was requesting that he help me get them in the first place. He stood there staring at me in an unprofessional way, as if he wanted to do something to me, and stormed out of the room while ripping off his plastic gloves and coverings.

March 24th, 2009

My husband has ALS. We would not be able to make this journey without Dr. Dodoo. He is intelligent, compassionate, and realtes well to all people.

July 23rd, 2016