A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garland Gossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garland Gossett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garland Gossett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gossett graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gossett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garland William Gossett MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Garland W. Gossett practice?
- Dr. Garland Gossett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garland Gossett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.