A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garland Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garland Jackson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
- Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hospital Of Yates County Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garland Conway Jackson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garland C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Garland Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garland Jackson practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians and Manchester Internists.