Dr. Garland Porterfield Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Garland Porterfield?

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Very poor results. Had 3 procedures and none of them gave results he predicted. Also got an infection after the first surgery. Terrible!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

No wait, nice staff....but needed to get a touch up for botox and cannot get the office to call back!

waste of money

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Left me uneven. I was called hateful by the receptionist and they did not inform me they had a new office location and number. He did a touch up on the place I was uneven and yet I am still uneven. He has no clue what he is doing and has made a lot off ppl mad and upset. He got 5 thousand bucks out of me. I'm so unhappy with the way my body looks but I refuse to go back to him as he couldn't do right the first or second time he worked on me. Guess it's why he decided to stop doing liposuction. Because all his failed attempts and now all of us lady's are unhappy and wasted a lot of cash on this doctor who didn't do anything for us.

Go somewhere else....

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

Dr. Porterfield did fat grafting to my lips and messed them all up. In fact, Dr. Juan Brou fixed them for me beautifully. Not to mention, Dr. Porterfield was very inappropriate and touchy-feely with me. :(

Tummy Tuck

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Went for consult for Tummy Tuck, Dr P. recommend a mini Tummy Tuck. He performed the MTT, I was lopsided and still had lots of skin. Dr. P recommended more lipo, so I got 6 other surgeons opinions and was told Dr. P should have done a full Tummy Tuck on me. I told Dr. P of my findings and he was willing to redo mine to a full Tummy Tuck. I did not feel comfortable going back to him since he did not perform the correct procedure the first time. My new surgeon was 100% better than Dr. P. I did send Dr. P. a letter and he never responed. Make sure you get other opinions before choosing this Dr.

Choose another doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2013

My mother & I both used Dr Porterfield for our breast augs and my mother had a tummy tuck. I had 4 surgeries and she had 7. $10k+ later and neither one of us are satisfied with the outcome. Do your research and read reviews! This is not your guy!

Beware!

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

He doesn't listen to what you want first of all, I told him I wanted implants and a lift, he says I didn't need a lift. Well I did, I hated my saggy boobs, just doing implants made it worse. 4 surgeries later I had to have my implants removed. Driving over an hour one a week for 3-4 months. The stitch line wouldn't heal for some reason! Most likely bacteria. I did, of course, follow all instructions post op. Now I'm where I started hating my breasts and he says "oh I can do a lift and we would discount it" discount my a** ! I've already spent 7k and look like total crap! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR A.K.A QUACK!!! On top of this he only spends maybe 2 minutes with me each visit I had.

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I have had many surgeries because of medical reasons. While at aeach visit to Dr.Portfield's office I was always comfortable and had great confidence in him, is has always been very professional. And more than that, he is an excellent doctor- 10 stars on my prcedure!!!!

I should have went to someone else.

Posted on September 24th, 2010

I didn't like the fact the the doctor tells you that he is going to do one thing then turns around and after the surgery is over didn't do what he said, so you are lefted paying out more money to have him go back and finish what he started.

Posted on October 10th, 2017