A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garland Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garland Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garland Scott, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garland D. Scott practice?
Dr. Garland Scott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.