A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garland Thorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garland Thorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garland Thorn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorn graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Thorn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garland Max Thorn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garland M. Thorn practice?
- Dr. Garland Thorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garland Thorn practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.