Dr. Garland Tschudin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garland Tschudin?

June 22nd, 2015

We have been taking our children to Dr. Tschudin for over 14 years. He has been nothing short of an amazing care provider. My girls love going to see him, even when they aren't feeling well. His diagnosis have always been spot on. He truly is wonderful at what he does and has the patients care first in mind.

July 8th, 2013

Great doctor

My son went to him for 17 years and now we have a new baby girl who adores him. Even though she gets shots everytime we go see him. If you ask if she wants to stay with him she says "yes please". He's GREAT with her and ALWAYS address my silly questions that I come up with.

August 22nd, 2012

Dr Tschudin is GREAT! I would recommend him in a heart beat, i have NEVER had any issues with the Dr/RN calling me back. I am a single mom who works full time with two boys 11 and 1. They are awesome at working with me when it comes to scheduling appointments. We love his whole staff!!!

July 2nd, 2012

A Grandma that appreciates Dr. Tschudin

Four out of my 7 grandchildren go to Dr. T.for their pediactic needs. We dearly love him. He is kind, gentle professional, not a pill pusher and always gives you the time you need. The office staff is very courteous and always attends to you upon your arrival. One of the children is entering hiogh school and I am sad that he will eventially not be using Dr. T as he gets older. We would highly recommend him. Thanks Dr. Tschudin

March 4th, 2011

Excellent Pediatric Doctor

Dr. Tschudin has been my daughter's doctor for 8 years and we LOVE him. Always kind and gentle, he is amazing at diagnosing ailments and issues with pre-teen and teenage girls. I really don't like having to take my daughter to doctors, but he makes it quick, painless and easy! Thanks so much for always being available Dr. Tschudin!!!

July 23rd, 2010

Love this guy

Even though I've moved out of state, I still make the drive to have my kids seen by Dr. Tchudin. I like that he doesn't throw prescriptions out for any old reason. He's extremely knowlegable. He's not one of those doctors that runs in and runs out and sends you the bill. I highly recommend him.

October 21st, 2009

Kat Ellis

Dr. Tschudin has cared for my four (now adult) children's health needs for over 10 years. He is now my grandsons PCP as well. We started out with Dr. T when he was on Butler Hill Rd. He has ALWAYS had an exemplary bedside manner, whether dealing with a new parent, a scared child, or a seasoned mom! He seems to have a genuine interest in his patients. I am shocked at the comment that calls are not returned! I ALWAYS had an answering service promptly pass on messages and the Dr or RN call back.

September 13th, 2009

Very prompt - very competent

Wait time for appt. is always less than 10 mins. Office staff is pleasant. Waiting room needs attention. Quick to return phone calls - Dr. has even called me back himself. Overall very satisfied. Schedule well visits well in advance.

July 27th, 2009

may be good doctor but won't call back

I have a 12 day old baby and have called his office on 3 different occasions, once for a new baby check-up and twice for after-hours emergency advice. I have been waiting for over 5 hours for a call-back from one of his nurses to answer my questions from our most recent visit to the ER. Seems like a nice guy, but just hope you don't need to talk to him!

May 11th, 2017