Dr. Garlanda Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Oklahoma City, OK

July 16th, 2014
She's unprofessional, needs a bath and doesn't seem to bright

April 8th, 2014
While looking for a pediatrician for my son Dr. Parker was the only doctor who was taking new patients she now treats both my 7 year old son and newborn daughter. Dr. Parker is a competant, caring and helpful doctor who I would recommend to any parent. Sometimes you have to wait a long time in the sitting room or patient room however the office is clean, the staff is helpful and Dr. Parker is calm and always knows what seems to be the issue (if there is one) and is always informative. Dr. Parker herself does not appear like your run of the mill Doctor but asides from that the enviorment is familial and they are very good at seeing you at a last minute basis if needed. Highly recommend this doctor!

April 18th, 2012
Dr. Parker is the best for my child
Dr. Parker is very caring and thorough. She and her nurses always seem to remember my child and know who my child is. Yes we do have to wait sometime, but if you want the best it's worth it. Office could be use a little updating, but with kids making messes whats the point. We see Dr. Parker based on her bedside manner and knowledge not office appearance. Nurses are great as well. The office is also very good about getting us in quickly for sick visits.

July 13th, 2009
Dr Parker was my doctor from the time that I was 7 til I was 18+ because I loved her so much. I had asthma and allergies as a child so I was very often sick. Sometimes it was hard to get an appointment and there was some wait time. I always associated visiting her with feeling better and had a much more positive viewpoint of visiting the doctor than the usual child. I think this is because of all the positive experiences with Dr Parker and her nurses.

January 15th, 2009
weird.
staff is rude, wait times are ridiculous, and last time i went in she looked really dirty and unkempt like she'd been camping for 3 days. the only reason i go to her is because she's the only doctor on the northside who would see my kiddos (who are on medicaid). i don't go to her anymore, though. i'd rather pay out of pocket than get treated like crap by her staff and wait for 2 hours when she is in the office and has no other patients. true story.