A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garner Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garner Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garner Johnson, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garner Philip Johnson MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garner P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Garner Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garner Johnson practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.