Dr. Garnet Craddock Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garnet Craddock Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2014

Awesome Dr.

Dr. Craddock is a very caring and understanding DR. He will sit and listen to you and is generally concerned and cares about you and the problems you might be having. He makes you feel very comfortable. I used Dr. Craddock for probably 5 years or so. He was my vascular surgeon and operated on my legs for blockages. He did both legs and I finally I could walk around without hurting. His staff was so sweet and helped me so much. If you needed to come in, most of the time they would tell you to come on in and would work you in. I probably never waited over 15 min. for my appointment. Dr. Craddock was a surgeon in high demand so he worked late. No matter what time it was if you were in the hospital he would come check on you. Dr. Craddock also operated on my breast to check for a mass. He is awesome, I miss Dr. Craddock, that really did all he did for me.

November 12th, 2013

Best Vein Doctor in the World!

I had been to two other vein physicians and I was getting to think I was crazy. Well I finally went to Dr. Craddock after talking to one of the other teachers and I am so grateful. I had a couple of procedures and my legs feel so good for the first time. I am getting injections and can't wait till I am done! I only had a hard time getting an appointment because he is booked.

August 15th, 2012

Excellent caring Doctor

Dr. Caddock spent 35 minutes with me during my vein consultation. I had seen another area doctor previously who spent all of 7 minutes with me. He explained the process and answered all of my questions. The technician who performed my exam was very knowledgable aexploit could tell was into his job. The office staff was ok.

June 11th, 2017