A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garnett Payseur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garnett Payseur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payseur
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Payseur Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Payseur graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Payseur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- St Paul University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garnett Stephon Payseur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garnett S. Payseur practice?
- Dr. Garnett Payseur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garnett Payseur practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.