A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garnett Payseur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garnett Payseur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payseur
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Payseur Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Payseur graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Payseur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
- St Paul University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garnett Stephon Payseur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Garnett S. Payseur practice?
- Dr. Garnett Payseur has 1 office location.
Dr. Garnett Payseur practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.