A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garni Barkhoudarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garni Barkhoudarian, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkhoudarian graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Barkhoudarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garni Barkhoudarian practice?
Dr. Garni Barkhoudarian practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.