A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garnik Yegyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garnik Yegyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yegyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yegyan has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yegyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garnik A. Yegyan practice?
Dr. Garnik Yegyan practices Neurology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists.