Dr. Garo Darian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garo Darian?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Garo Darian?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2012

Unprofessional and Disrespectful

This doctor is a friendly person, but very unprofessional. Before asking for my family history, he ended up spending about twenty minutes lecturing me on how Christianity promotes better overall health. So if you're not a Christian, I don't suggest visiting him. He spent so much time and energy giving me his religious and personal opinions on how a "healthy lifestyle" should be, he forgot to check a bump on my back. I was so floored by his disrespect and unprofessional conduct, I had almost forgotten why I had gone there in the first place! I wasted three hours of my time (yes the "check-up" took that long) to find out almost nothing about my current health. I would suggest visiting a more professional doctor who won't press his personal beliefs onto patients.

August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Darian cares for our 86 year old dad in such a loving and professional way. He is compassionate, a man of integrity and a great doctor. We love him very much. he is the best!

April 8th, 2010

I Can say he is the best doctor I have ever visited

Dr Darian is very thorough, and knowledgeable. He keeps up to date with all the new developments in the medical field. I have been his patient since 1987, and I have heard nothing but good praises coming from every patient.I feel indebted to him for all the service he has rendered to me personally over the years and I am very critical of any type of service provider. He is also very fond of technology, so he has all the newest tools etc.If I keep typing, I can come up with more and more things to say, but I think you get the idea.

July 17th, 2016