A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Garibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Garibian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Garibian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garibian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo S Garibian MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Garo S. Garibian practice?
- Dr. Garo Garibian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garo Garibian practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.