A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Garibian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Garibian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garibian
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garibian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Garibian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garibian graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garibian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo S Garibian MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Garo S. Garibian practice?
- Dr. Garo Garibian has 1 office location.
Dr. Garo Garibian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.