A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Karakashian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karakashian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo M Karakashian MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garo M. Karakashian practice?
- Dr. Garo Karakashian has 1 office location.
Dr. Garo Karakashian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.