- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Karakashian is Excellent. Dr. Karakashian has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karakashian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karakashian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Garo Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garo M. Karakashian practice?
Dr. Garo Karakashian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Glendale Internists.