A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Karakashian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Karakashian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karakashian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Karakashian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karakashian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garo M. Karakashian practice?
Dr. Garo Karakashian practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists.