Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garo Karakashian
Dr. Garo Karakashian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karakashian is affiliated with Los Angeles Community Hospital, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Dr. Karakashian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Garo Karakashian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Garo Karakashian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Mark Myers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Glendale, CA 0.08 mi35
Dr. Jane Frey
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Glendale, CA 0.08 mi36