A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Kassabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Kassabian, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassabian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kassabian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo Kassabian FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garo Kassabian practice?
- Dr. Garo Kassabian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garo Kassabian practices Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.