Garo Kassabian, FACS, MD

436 N Bedford Dr
Ste 301
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-285-0400
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Needed a little boost  |  show details
by Linea on Mar 21st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Garo Kassabian at Lift Md Aesthetics for the last few years to keep my skin looking youthful and glowing. His staff is friendly and approachable and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. He treats all of his patients like celebrities. I never considered cosmetic surgery, but after years of working out, I couldn't get rid of trouble spots and it was really affecting my self esteem. His work is so natural that no one in my own family knows that I had anything done. I had minimal downtime and was back to work after the weekend. My healing has been quick and painless and I finally have the body that I always wanted.

|  Happy Camper  |  show details
by Jane Mohr on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Kassabian is very professional. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him!

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
by S. Grey on Sep 6th, 2013

I met with Dr. Kassabian for a consultation to see if liposuction would be right for me and I was very nervous. I had no reason to be nervous because he immediately put me at ease and answered all of my questions. I decided to go through with the procedure and I look great. Ever since then, his amazing staff has called me to check up on me and when I've gone in for the post-op appointments everyone has been so sweet and accommodating.

|  Happy with my rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Rob R on Aug 28th, 2013

As a young man, I was extremely self conscious about my nose. I got picked on in school about it and so as soon as I could afford it, I decided to get a rhinoplasty. I had seen Dr. Kassabian's show "Dr. Lift" and the amazing results of other patient's rhinoplastys and I knew I wanted him to do mine. It has been almost a year and I can honestly say that it was the best decision of my life. You will not be disappointed when you go to Lift MD Aesthetics and have a procedure done by Dr. Kassabian. He is worth every dime! Fantastic!

|  Lift MD is the best  |  show details
by Lauren A on Aug 12th, 2013

I've been going to Lift and Dr. Kassabian for years and I have always had such an amazing experience. Dr. K is a true magician. I tell all of my friends and family about him. Amazing!

|  Dr. Kassabian is amazing!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I can not say enough about Dr. Kassabian and his whole staff. From the moment I walked into his office I knew I would'nt be looking for any other doctor to do my rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with my results. Thank you Dr. K and Lift MD! SO AWESOME!

|  Why I Chose This Doctor For My Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Amy H on May 28th, 2013

Why I chose this doctor: I did my homework. He has over 10 years of experience and extensive educational background. I don't want to be anyone's guinea pig. He was dual board certified in both general and cosmetic surgery. This means that if there are complications, he is capable of handling it himself instead of sending me to ER. Kind of a big deal. His work is natural looking. After seeing many different doctors' websites of before and after images, I realized how important it was to find someone that could deliver NATURAL results. He offered natural alternatives for healing. Instead of forcing a lot of prescriptions on me, he offered alternatives like vitamin supplements both before and after the surgery to encourage healthy healing. His staff was cool. I have never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before so I had a lot of questions and they took their time to make sure that I was comfortable with the procedure and had the information that I needed. He is extremely talented. I have had several friends both in the industry and outside of the industry have procedures done by him. He works with high profile clients that have careers that demand their physical perfection so he has the highest standard of perfection. When I heard that he had done some of the playmates, I figured this was the guy that would know how to do a breast augmentation. Just saying. He genuinely cares about his patients. He spent time with me on the day of the surgery to go through the process again and review my post procedure checklist so I was at ease and knew what to expect over the next couple of weeks. He checked on my progress PERSONALLY. He even worked directly with my personal trainer and pilates instructor to make sure that I was entering my workout routine safely. I was not passed off to a nurse once the bill was paid. He continued to take care of me through all of the visits. The final result? My breasts are natural looking and look more proportionate in a bikini or clothes. Like I would say to anyone...do your own homework. But I would definitely take the time to meet with him. I could not be happier.

|  Dr. K is the best plastic surgeon in LA  |  show details
by L. Bravo on May 24th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kassabian for injectables for some time and I have never been disappointed. He is the best. I have recommended him to friends and family and they've all loved him and his work. If you're considering any kind of plastic surgery--he is the man!

|  Best Cosmetic Surgeon in Beverly Hills  |  show details
by AMY M. on May 15th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation last year with Dr. Kassabian and LOVE the results. SO natural and no visible scars. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  LIFT MD  |  show details
by Jane on May 2nd, 2013

I visited Lift MD a month or two ago, and the staff was all very friendly and nice. The facility is beautiful, relaxing, and makes the visit a very pleasurable and upscale experience. I would definitely recommend this place. Dr. Garo is a very friendly knowledgable man who has a reputation for delivering only the best results. His offices are upscale and high quality.

|  Excellent doctor and office staff!  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

My experience with Dr. Kassabian was phenomenal! I went into Lift MD for my very first cosmetic consultation with any plastic surgeon and I was extremely nervous! The office is spectacularly clean and the staff was extremely welcoming! (It's hard to find nice office staff these days-at LiftMD they are awesome!) Upon entering, I was kindly greeted and asked if I would like a beverage. I also had an exceptionally short wait time. I was taken back into one of the patient rooms by a very sweet woman who helped me feel more at ease. The moment I met Dr. Kassabian I immediately felt a sense of comfort. Dr. K is very professional and really tailored the consultation to my personal wants/needs. He listened to all of my concerns and answered several of my questions with ease and pleasure. Dr. K did an extremely thorough job explaining the procedure, pre-op and post op care. Luckily everything went as planned and my results speak for themselves-perfection! Im really looking forward to my follow up appointments with LiftMD. Thank you LiftMD for such a wonderful experience!

|  show details
May 29th, 2012

There are way better doctors in Beverly hills

|  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Having gone for my first facial, I was very anxious about the whole process since I didn't know what to expect. But heard a lot about Dr. Kassabian's office and how amazing Rita is! She was able to put me at ease and helped explain to me the whole process!The staff was great and very welcoming and they were able to answer all my questions and concerns. The facility was great too, very sleek and clean! Definitely will be coming back for another amazing treatment and recommend Dr. Kassabian's office to anyone that asks!

|  Lift MD  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

My overall experience at Lift MD was excellent! I went to have a facial with Rita and could not have been happier with the treatment and the staff. From the moment I walked into the office, I loved the chic, modern space and the entire staff was immediately friendly and accommodating. I will definitely be going back and I would recommend Dr. Kassabian and the whole staff at Lift MD to any family or friends who are looking for amazing cosmetic procedures from a fantastic doctor and staff.

|  Love them...  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I went to see dr. Kassabian for breast augmentation. I was hesitant first but 2 of my friends had their breast surgery with him and they turned out great. It's been 2 months now and I love them love them..best decision ive ever made. Thank you Dr. Kassabian

|  Tried and True!  |  show details
May 18th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Kassabian for over a year so I felt it was time to finally thank him! His work is impeccable and his attitude and demeanor are both warm, heartfelt, informed and generally positive. I see him for Botox and get facials at the spa but am considering a mid-face lift... just waiting for the right time. He is the best around and have sent several friends, men and women, whose lives have been changed by Dr. Kassabian. He deserves praise!

|  great surgeon!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

Dr. Kassabian performed rhinoplasty 3 years ago, and it turned out perfect. When I tell people that my nose is done, they refuse to believe it! It is that natural. He's a caring doctor and I enjoyed my experience a lot!

|  Best Decision Of My Life!!  |  show details
by SunnyGal on Aug 3rd, 2010

I love Dr. Kassabian!!! He has completely changed my world, for the better! I went in to have some Botox done, which I do regularly and he mentioned a scarless facelift to me. He was not pushy at all about the procedure but was informing me in response to my unhappiness with my tired looking face. You always hear horror stories about doctors forcing surgeries on patients but Dr. Kassabian was quite the opposite. He told me that the procedure wasn't necessary but if I wanted results that Botox just can't give me then I should consider this procedure, which happens to be minimally invasive. OK, so it's 3 weeks after my surgery and I have NO scarring, NO 'surprised' look on my face and my girlfriends couldn't even tell that I had work done, but that I look better than ever! After all, Dr. Kassabian did tell me that the best plastic surgery goes unnoticed. I would definitely recommend LIFT MD Aesthetics to anyone needing a little 'help' but who wants options.

|  Best decision I have ever made!!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2010

I went in to see Dr. Kassabian after feeling a bit tired and droopy in the face. A buddy of mine had recently seen Dr. Kassabian for some facial line filling using Juvederm. After seeing his results I immediately made an appointment. Dr. Kassabian told me that tons of men are going in to see him now for minor touchups. Nothing invasive, but something to take a couple years off. Anyway, after a thorough consultation I went back in a couple days later for the procedure and it was the best thing I have ever done! I look sten years younger and my wife even says so! Dr. Kassabian treated me like he would any other patient (My buddy I spoke about happens to be a very high profile actor, and I felt no discrimination because I am "normal" person) I will be going back again when I need to. Thanks Lift MD!!

|  Pleasant Experience  |  show details
by Al Inlax on Apr 24th, 2010

Everything was as people had described. Thank you Dr.

|  The Best  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2010

I saw Dr K today and was so impressed with he and his staff. Amazing before and after photos! cant wait to get my procedure done

|  My freidns were right!  |  show details
by Tamara K. on Oct 12th, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Garo through a few friends. My experience and results were excellent. Thanks Doctor!

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2008

So glad I made the choice to go with him