Dr. Garo Kassabian MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2017
I have known Dr. Garo Kassabian for over 4 years now and know a lot of people that go to him. Not only is he one of the best doctors out there, but he is genuinely nice person that cares about all of his patients.

July 25th, 2017
Eyebright treatment
Just had the eyebright treatment done by Dr. Garo Kassabian to get rid of the dark circles and under eye hollowness. It's amazing

July 24th, 2017
Greg Chalyan
I saw for a liposuction procedure - and I have his staff is amazing, they make you feel so comfortable. I enjoyed visiting them. When I went the office was very busy, however, the doctor took his time to explain and answer every question I had. That was impressive. Thank you

June 29th, 2017
Best Undereye Treatment
Love the nonsurgical underyeye treatment. Finally I don't look tired anymore!

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kassabian is the best plastic surgeon ever. I recently had a facelift and the overall experience was great along with the outcome, He exceeded my expectations. My go to doctor for all my aesthetic needs. Do not think twice this Dr. is God sent. Thank you Dr. Kassabian

May 12th, 2016
Natural Results, Compassionate Care
I have been seeing Dr. Kassabian for over a decade for Botox, Fillers and even a surgical procedure. I wouldn't work with any other doctor. My results have all been so natural that no one knows that I have done anything, but keep asking me how I still look so good! To me, that is the best work.

July 21st, 2015
Best Plastic Surgery Office in Beverly Hills
Just had the Vampire Facial. My skin is still glowing. I have been here for several procedures and love it here. This is by far the best plastic surgery office in Beverly Hills. Beautiful office, compassionate staff and board certified plastic surgeon that delivers natural results. What else would you want?

April 22nd, 2015
WISH I COULD RATE THEM WITH NO STARS
SUCH RUDE STAFF! They are clueless and dont even know about the services they offer. I would advise everybody to not go here. Rude receptionists and poor service.

March 16th, 2015
I had a couple procedures done with Dr. Kassabian almost 10 years ago! I am still happy with my results and I would never go to another doctor. He is well versed in his field and is compassionate.

March 21st, 2014
Needed a little boost
I have been going to Dr. Garo Kassabian at Lift Md Aesthetics for the last few years to keep my skin looking youthful and glowing. His staff is friendly and approachable and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. He treats all of his patients like celebrities. I never considered cosmetic surgery, but after years of working out, I couldn't get rid of trouble spots and it was really affecting my self esteem. His work is so natural that no one in my own family knows that I had anything done. I had minimal downtime and was back to work after the weekend. My healing has been quick and painless and I finally have the body that I always wanted.

September 19th, 2013
Happy Camper
Dr. Kassabian is very professional. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him!

August 13th, 2013
Lift MD is the best
I've been going to Lift and Dr. Kassabian for years and I have always had such an amazing experience. Dr. K is a true magician. I tell all of my friends and family about him. Amazing!