Dr. Garo Kassabian Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Beverly Hills, CA

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kassabian is the best plastic surgeon ever. I recently had a facelift and the overall experience was great along with the outcome, He exceeded my expectations. My go to doctor for all my aesthetic needs. Do not think twice this Dr. is God sent. Thank you Dr. Kassabian

May 12th, 2016
Natural Results, Compassionate Care
I have been seeing Dr. Kassabian for over a decade for Botox, Fillers and even a surgical procedure. I wouldn't work with any other doctor. My results have all been so natural that no one knows that I have done anything, but keep asking me how I still look so good! To me, that is the best work.

July 21st, 2015
Best Plastic Surgery Office in Beverly Hills
Just had the Vampire Facial. My skin is still glowing. I have been here for several procedures and love it here. This is by far the best plastic surgery office in Beverly Hills. Beautiful office, compassionate staff and board certified plastic surgeon that delivers natural results. What else would you want?

April 22nd, 2015
WISH I COULD RATE THEM WITH NO STARS
SUCH RUDE STAFF! They are clueless and dont even know about the services they offer. I would advise everybody to not go here. Rude receptionists and poor service.

March 16th, 2015
I had a couple procedures done with Dr. Kassabian almost 10 years ago! I am still happy with my results and I would never go to another doctor. He is well versed in his field and is compassionate.

March 21st, 2014
Needed a little boost
I have been going to Dr. Garo Kassabian at Lift Md Aesthetics for the last few years to keep my skin looking youthful and glowing. His staff is friendly and approachable and he is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. He treats all of his patients like celebrities. I never considered cosmetic surgery, but after years of working out, I couldn't get rid of trouble spots and it was really affecting my self esteem. His work is so natural that no one in my own family knows that I had anything done. I had minimal downtime and was back to work after the weekend. My healing has been quick and painless and I finally have the body that I always wanted.

September 18th, 2013
Happy Camper
Dr. Kassabian is very professional. I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend him!

September 6th, 2013
Fantastic!
I met with Dr. Kassabian for a consultation to see if liposuction would be right for me and I was very nervous. I had no reason to be nervous because he immediately put me at ease and answered all of my questions. I decided to go through with the procedure and I look great. Ever since then, his amazing staff has called me to check up on me and when I've gone in for the post-op appointments everyone has been so sweet and accommodating.

August 28th, 2013
Happy with my rhinoplasty
As a young man, I was extremely self conscious about my nose. I got picked on in school about it and so as soon as I could afford it, I decided to get a rhinoplasty. I had seen Dr. Kassabian's show "Dr. Lift" and the amazing results of other patient's rhinoplastys and I knew I wanted him to do mine. It has been almost a year and I can honestly say that it was the best decision of my life. You will not be disappointed when you go to Lift MD Aesthetics and have a procedure done by Dr. Kassabian. He is worth every dime! Fantastic!

August 12th, 2013
Lift MD is the best
I've been going to Lift and Dr. Kassabian for years and I have always had such an amazing experience. Dr. K is a true magician. I tell all of my friends and family about him. Amazing!

July 23rd, 2013
Dr. Kassabian is amazing!
I can not say enough about Dr. Kassabian and his whole staff. From the moment I walked into his office I knew I would'nt be looking for any other doctor to do my rhinoplasty. I could not be happier with my results. Thank you Dr. K and Lift MD! SO AWESOME!

May 28th, 2013
Why I Chose This Doctor For My Breast Augmentation
Why I chose this doctor: I did my homework. He has over 10 years of experience and extensive educational background. I don't want to be anyone's guinea pig. He was dual board certified in both general and cosmetic surgery. This means that if there are complications, he is capable of handling it himself instead of sending me to ER. Kind of a big deal. His work is natural looking. After seeing many different doctors' websites of before and after images, I realized how important it was to find someone that could deliver NATURAL results. He offered natural alternatives for healing. Instead of forcing a lot of prescriptions on me, he offered alternatives like vitamin supplements both before and after the surgery to encourage healthy healing. His staff was cool. I have never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before so I had a lot of questions and they took their time to make sure that I was comfortable with the procedure and had the information that I needed. He is extremely talented. I have had several friends both in the industry and outside of the industry have procedures done by him. He works with high profile clients that have careers that demand their physical perfection so he has the highest standard of perfection. When I heard that he had done some of the playmates, I figured this was the guy that would know how to do a breast augmentation. Just saying. He genuinely cares about his patients. He spent time with me on the day of the surgery to go through the process again and review my post procedure checklist so I was at ease and knew what to expect over the next couple of weeks. He checked on my progress PERSONALLY. He even worked directly with my personal trainer and pilates instructor to make sure that I was entering my workout routine safely. I was not passed off to a nurse once the bill was paid. He continued to take care of me through all of the visits. The final result? My breasts are natural looking and look more proportionate in a bikini or clothes. Like I would say to anyone...do your own homework. But I would definitely take the time to meet with him. I could not be happier.