A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Megerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Megerian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Megerian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Megerian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Megerian has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo Megerian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garo Megerian practice?
- Dr. Garo Megerian has 8 office locations.
Dr. Garo Megerian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.