A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Terzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Terzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Terzian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Terzian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Terzian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garo A Terzian MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Garo A. Terzian practice?
- Dr. Garo Terzian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garo Terzian practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tujunga, CA.
See Burbank Internists.