A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garo Terzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garo Terzian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garo Terzian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Terzian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Terzian has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terzian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Garo A. Terzian practice?
Dr. Garo Terzian practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tujunga, CA.
See Burbank Internists.