inactive

Garo Yerevanian Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2013
Great surgeon
Great surgeon. Takes his time explaining things and his nurse is wonderful. He does not rush to give you non-sense excuses. Tells you how it is and explains everything in detail. I had a great experience with this doctor and his nurse answers emails promtly.

May 26th, 2013
Great Doctor, knowledgable and professional
I was refered to Dr. Yerevanian by my primary care provider to do a removal of my gallbladder & other issues. Dr. Y was extreemly professional, sat down with me and explained the process. He made me understand why things were done and why he preferred that particular method. The day if the surgery he talked to me and asked how I was feeling and made me feel at ease as I was extreemly nervous to go into surgery. After surgery he meets with you an makes sure that everything is helping properly. He really cares for his patient and it shows. His nurses Sharon is also exceptional.