A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garret Zallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garret Zallen is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garret Zallen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zallen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zallen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garret S Zallen MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Garret S. Zallen practice?
- Dr. Garret Zallen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Garret Zallen practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Pediatric Surgeons.