Garrett Alexander MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2014
patient
Personality very father like with not much sense of humor but appears to be good a his job.

January 25th, 2013
patient
i like dr. alexander very much , he has put me on the right drugs and dosage finally. it is a bit of a challenge to got all the way to atlanta ( 100 miles) but it is worth it to have a great doctor

July 25th, 2012
Office Interction
Although I did not actually see Dr. Alexander I was impressed with his nurse who spent a great deal of time asking questions and getting into the symptons I have. Finally it was determined I would be better served with an ENT who was in the Emory System. She was very patient, professional and you just don't see that much in the health care system these days.

October 25th, 2010
Highly recommended
I saw Dr Alexander last year to review the results of a brain MRI/MRA which had indicated a possible aneurysm. This was complicated, scary stuff that Dr Alexander efficiently translated into plain English, which quickly diffused my anxiety. He is a confident yet affable doctor, qualities which I consider essential. I always check a doctor's educational background before making an appointment. It may not be fool proof guarantee of quality, but since the better schools screen out the dummies, at least you know you're getting a doctor who passed a rigorous standard. Doesn't hurt that Dr Alexander got his degree at UCLA and took his residency at Johns-Hopkins.

March 14th, 2010
Prescribed way too much medicine!!!

February 4th, 2010
Listened to my ideas and concerns that the neur in my town dismissed. Doc A is very caring and knowledgeable. My DH came to an office visit with me. DH's response after the visit was, "I see why you like him so much."I have Parkinson's disease.

February 13th, 2012