Dr. Garrett Bayrd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Bayrd?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Bayrd?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 5th, 2012

Poor results of treatment and staff doesn't care

Takes avery long time to get appointments and Dr bayrd likes to try something new and come back in 2-3 weeks but you can't get bck in to see him for 4-6 weeks. Son experienced pain and scarring and staff doesn't care.

June 11th, 2010

Explains things matter of factly but in a very impersonal way. There really is no need for the coolness.

December 4th, 2008

Horrible Experience

Most Unhelpful Doctor I've seen I came away from my appointment with Doctor Bayrd at the Edina Dermatology Specialists astounded by his utter rudeness, inaccessibility, and abrasive manner. I will never see him again and would caution any patient against choosing him for dermatological care. I didn't feel he was listening to me when I expressed my concerns, rather shrugged them off mockingly and pushed prescriptions on me without taking time to evaluate my individual case. I felt that he was rushing me and doing the bare minimum of work to swiftly get me in and out of his office. He was abrasive to me physically. He also pushed cosmetic products on me, bringing up another cosmetic "fault" that he perceived- something I had not come to see him about. His over all mannerism was one of belligerence, mocking, and a superiority complex that made me feel like garbage. A horrible experience.

September 3rd, 2015