Dr. Garrett Blanchet Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Blanchet?

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I've known Dr.Blanchet for many years. First as his patient and then as a co-worker. We worked together many years at the Waynesboro Hospital. He has an excellent bedside manner and explains everything that's going on.

RN

Posted on December 7th, 2015

What you don't know about M.A.F.C. and Garret Blanchett

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Garrett is good at what he dose, however the policy that is in place, where IF you need scripts or more scripts of the same thing, then you need to be seen. This is a policy that drove me away from M.A.F.C., as they only right scripts for 30 day supplies. The cost of seeing Garrett was getting to be OUTRAGEOUS and it drove me to another family care doctor that had recently left M,A,F,C, to practice elsewhere. You shouldn't have to be seen every 30 days, just because you need pills and you are sick. You should be given the choice of 90 day scripts with 1 refill. This is how M.A.F.C. should operate, BUT THEY DON"T!!! The doctor I spoke of that I go to gives me a 90 day script with one refill and only requires me to show up every 6 months for a checkup, rather than every 30 days. I followed the other doctor and I AM MUCH HAPPIER NOW!!! And have more cash in my wallet to prove it!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Blanchet has been my family doctor for at least 2 years but am having serious second thoughts about how much he really knows. He seems to be ok on everyday things that are basic when it comes to everyday illnesses but now I have COPD and breathing issues he seems to be a fish out of water. Have been trying to get off steroids for 4 months now but everything he gives doesn't work. Now I've been having issues with my lungs that even breathing medication isn't helping and clearly seems to be a COPD lung infection but he won't even give me anything for it or send me hospital. Have been suffering with this problem for 10 weeks now and have made 3 trips to see him already and all he keeps doing is giving me different breathing things to try. Sad thing is I had to make a trip to ER just to get some dr. there to prescribe me a PFT and set me up with a pulmonologist who I can't get in to see for another month yet. So I guess I'll have to have another heart attack and end up in hospital before anyone will do anything about it.

Posted on May 26th, 2015