A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell Bressler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schell Bressler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Health System
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler practice?
- Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Schell Bressler practices Dermatology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Dermatologists.