Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Garrett Brodeur
Dr. Garrett Brodeur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Brodeur is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Phoenixville Hospital University of PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Garrett Brodeur has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Garrett Brodeur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.