A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Deckel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Deckel, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Deckel, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deckel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Deckel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Marie Deckel MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Garrett M. Deckel practice?
- Dr. Garrett Deckel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Garrett Deckel practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.