A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Garrett Garner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Garrett Garner, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Garner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Garrett Houston Garner FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Garrett H. Garner practice?
- Dr. Garrett Garner has 1 office location.
Dr. Garrett Garner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.