Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Northlake Ob & Gyn P A
6124 W Parker Rd
Plano, TX 75093
972-566-7711
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Dr of quanity not quality  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

I was never informed of my abnormal pap results, I want a doctor who cares about his patients healthcare. Since then I have talked to several people who have commented he is all about quanity not quality. His m.a. (Britney) was very unfriendly & disorganized.

by Lisa Hornsby-Daws on Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. garner is my favorite doctor in the world. He is kind, thoughtful, funny, patient. He is the perfect doctor. I was/am lucky to be his patient.

|  Love Dr. Garner  |  show details
by Elizabeth Shiellds on Jun 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Garner for 3yrs now. He helped take care of me and deliver my 4rth and 5th child. My previous Dr did not care for me since he had a pre-misconception that I did not need same level of care as a 1st time mom. Dr. Garner was wonderful he has never changed with me and he trully cares about his patients and family. I sole heartedly recommend him to anyone.

Aug 20th, 2012

I have been very pleased with Dr. Garner and will recommend him to everyone I know. He is simply the best. He has a good sense of humor. He takes time to listen and answer all your questions and has perfect bed side manners. I will surely use him again if I am to get pregnant again.

|  The Best  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

Dr. Garner is amazing. I love going to his office. He makes every appointment worth it and makes sure you dont have any questions. Even the serious times are easy to deal with.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Great Doctor. Very kind-makes you feel very at ease! He has such a great sense of humor and makes you laugh!! He took the time to sit down with me and an answered all my questions. Highly recommend this doctor.

Nov 8th, 2010

Love Dr Garrett

|  Garner Garrett H Md is amazing  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

He is one of the best drs that i have ever been to. He truly cares about each patient and has your best interests at heart. He took excellen...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Garner is a great doctor. He is funny, personable and respectful of his patient`s time. Dr. Garner makes you feel comfortable during t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Best Doc  |  show details
by jdgafford on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Garner is my favorite doctor in the whole world - and one of my favorite people. He makes everyone feel special, and he knows exactly what he's doing. I have a 19 mon. old and an 11 week old, so I've seen a lot of him in the last three years. He is the best for first time moms and nervous nellies. He isn't so big on straight gynocological stuff. He still does a good job, just doesn't seem excited about it.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com