Dr. Garrett Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Garrett Bennett?

August 11th, 2017

Great experience

My experience could not have been any better. The staff in the office is very welcoming, polite and friendly. My appointment time was at the time i was scheduled for, when Dr. Bennett came out to greet me, we sat down in his office and was super informative, professional and very relatable. I have had experiences where Doctor's are "not ppl friendly" strictly business which is fine, however, I need to feel comfortable and relaxed. I did not feel rushed, he answered all my questions and my husbands questions, took his time to evaluate my nose and explained to me what can be done, he took pictures and then showed me what the outcome will be. I knew Dr. Bennett would help me breath better and fix my issue. Could not be more happier with the results. I can finally breath again!

January 27th, 2015

Childhood Broken Nose Fixed

October 28th, 2014

Childhood broken nose fixed, can finally breath

I just have to say that Dr. Bennett is extremely thorough and took more time with me then any doctor I have seen before. I am only a few weeks out from sinus surgery for me deviated septum (which was a childhood injury I never dealt with) and I am breathing better and expect to keep improving. He has called me several times to check up, and even took my phone call on the weekend when I was worried about how to wash out my sinuses. I am already very happy with the whole process and results and it should only keep getting better.

October 24th, 2014

Trustworthy and Recommended Doctor!

Dr. Bennett is everything I could ask for in a doctor. He is detailed, well educated, and considerate. He was always available for contact throughout my surgery. He would respond to my questions or concerns immediately. He helped me in many ways that I did not think was possible. My procedure was mostly covered under my insurance, where other doctors would have charged me more for a procedure that I needed done in order to breathe better. I highly recommend Dr. Bennett for any in search for a doctor to cure your sinus problems!

October 1st, 2014

I had trouble breathing for many years. I went to Dr. Garrett Bennett for sinus surgery and he was able to cure my problems. Great staff, knowledgeable doctor, and accurate diagnosis. I had a quick and speedy recovery. I am glad i choose this doctor for my sinus surgery.

September 18th, 2014

Highly Recommended Sinus Doctor

Dr. Bennett provided me with a great experience. He is an empathetic doctor who cured my breathing problems. I was diagnosed with enlarged turbinates, which made it very difficult for me to breathe out of my nostrils. I discovered that it began to affect my sleeping patterns and I developed numerous sinus infections every year. I tried various home remedies but it did not seem to cure my symptoms. After extensive research, I came across Dr. Bennett’s website. I was first hesitant, but I knew I needed to seek professional help. I made an appointment and I was seen right away but Dr. Bennett. I had my surgery a few weeks later and now I am cured! I forgot what it felt to breathe through my nose. He was very professional and accepted my insurance. At the end of it all he is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone who has breathing or sinus troubles. I am very pleased with the outcome.

September 11th, 2014

Best Sinus Surgeon in NYC!

About 3 years ago, I suffered an injury to my nose. I broke my nose and discovered I had a severe deviated septum. It was to the point where I could only breathe and smell out of one nostril. It was very uncomfortable and I started to have bad snoring problems. Also, the injury caused the shape of my nose to change and become somewhat crooked. After about 1 year of having the deviated septum, I decided to go visit an ENT specialist that my primary care physician recommended. After meeting that specialist I went ahead with the sinus procedure. It took about 2 weeks to recover. I was very unhappy with the way the surgery came out because it only helped me breathe somewhat better. My deviated septum was not fixed and my nose was still crooked. About a year ago I shared this story with a friend and she told me about Dr. Bennett. At first I was skeptical because I already underwent a surgery for my nose. I went ahead and made an appointment. First the office was conveniently located in midtown east 2 blocks from the train. I walked into the office and I was impressed with the modern décor. The receptionist was very welcoming and warm. I saw Dr. Bennett right on time for my appointment. I could tell from the beginning of our conversation he was going to be a doctor who’s help I wanted. He took the time out to listen to all of my concerns and the stories on how my deviated septum occurred as well as my horrible sinus surgery experience. From there he took the time out to explain what went wrong with the first surgery and also what he would be able to do to help. He was very knowledgeable and what I liked most was he explained thing in a way that I understood. Also, his office manager was very helpful with my insurance and billing. They collected all the information they needed from me the first day and made all the appropriate calls to my insurance carrier to learn about my coverage and cost. I went through with the surgery and I was home a couple of hours after the surgery. He set multiple weekly follow-ups to track the progress of my healing process. He would call me while I was recovering to check on me and see how the pain is and if there is anything he can do to help. I really liked the fact of how caring he was. This is the REAL DEAL! I recovered in about 7-10 days and went back to all my normal daily routines. I immediately felt a difference in the quality of my life. I started to breather so much better, gained a better sense of smell and the appearance of my nose was fixed! Not only was the septum realigned back in placed but the noticeable injury on the outside of my nose was gone! I have no scars and I do not snore anymore!!! I could not be any happier than I am today and it is all thanks to how great and compassionate of a person Dr. Bennett is! I would definitely recommend him to anyone experiencing nose or sinus issues. You will not regret it!

August 5th, 2014

Great results. Breathing clear now.

I was always skeptical about needed surgery because I was getting along the way I was breathing and was only getting half a dozen or so sinus infections a year. I am extremely active though and only after a few weeks recovery I was back to running and could feel a big difference in my breathing. I have been infection free for almost 10 months.

June 12th, 2014

Best Doctor I know!

Dr. Bennett's office is the best office I have been to by far! I went to his office after getting a referral from a fellow patient of his and am so glad that I did. I had been experiencing several sinus infections and terrible allergies each year. I was in and out of offices for several years with no solution that ever seemed to keep. The sinus infection's kept re-occurring. When scheduling my first appointment, the office staff was extremely friendly and even offered to check my insurance benefits for me to ensure I'd be covered. When I arrived at the office, I was welcomed by the staff with a cheery hello. They create a welcoming and positive environment the moment you enter the door. I felt comfortable and assured that I was in good hands when at Dr. Bennett's office. I knew that I was being taken care of by people that truly wanted to help. At my appointment, Dr. Bennett looked in my nose and discussed the problems I was experiencing and what was causing them to happen. He was very detailed in explaining to me how the sinuses work and in giving me a diagnosis. Everything he said made so much sense and made me realize why I've experienced the problems I have in the past. He was able to see that I had a deviated septum and described how it affects my body in other ways. I had no idea that my constant sinus infections, difficulty breathing at night, severe allergies and migraines all were a direct result of my deviated septum. I ended up going forward with the septoplasty and sinus surgery and am extremely thankful that I did! I never imagined that I would be able to breathe so well in my life. I'm sleeping better as a result and therefore waking up more rested and full of energy as well. I'm also very happy to say that I have not gotten a single sinus infection since my surgery 2 years ago! If you're having any breathing problems, I highly encourage you to go and see Dr. Bennett. You'll be so glad you did!

January 16th, 2014

sinus surgery with dr. bennett was easy & painless

made an appointment to see dr. bennett after my niece had sinus surgery and gave him rave reviews. although there was nothing cosmetically wrong with my nose, i always had trouble breathing out of it, with springtime and winter being absolutely unbearable. dr. bennett performed a full examination and took a ct scan of my nose and explained what he could do to fix my sinuses. we scheduled surgery for the following month. i liked that my nose wasn't packed immediately after surgery, it helped reduce the pain and stuffiness i felt afterward. a week after the surgery, i had a check-up w dr. bennett and he told me everything had healed fine, but i could have told him that, as i could finally feel the beginning stages of being able to breathe normally again. i am now 3 months post-op and i can safely say that the surgery is a success. sinuses are his specialty - so you can trust dr. bennett to fully resolve any and all sinus issues you might have. A++++

November 18th, 2013

Look no further...Dr. Bennett will help you breathe again!

I went to Dr. Bennett last spring for my sinus surgery. I was super hesitant to get surgery to begin with, because I wasn't sure what the success rate was, but my symptoms seemed to be getting worse and worse. I had sinus headaches that felt like migraines, I couldn't breathe at all when I would wake up in the morning, and nasal sprays/Zyrtec were no longer working for me. I did some research online and found out that Dr. Bennett is apparently the top sinus surgeon in NYC. I went to his office on 61st & Park Ave (near Bloomingdales), nervous and scared. By the time I left, I felt hopeful for the first time in years that there was an end in sight to my sinus troubles. I learned so much during my consultation - what was causing my sinus problems (a deviated septum and blockages in my sinuses), why the medication was no longer working, and why surgery was my best option. He really takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on - he doesn't interrupt you or ignore your questions either. Very polite and courteous. I had my surgery a few weeks after my consultation and I haven't thought about my sinuses in months. Words cannot explain how amazing it feels to take a deep breathe through my nose and finally smell the world around me (well, maybe not always...this is NYC after all) So if you have sinus problems or a deviated septum, I would definitely suggest meeting with Dr. Bennett. There's a reason his rep is flawless.

August 8th, 2013

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Bennett is the man! He is so down to earth, honest, and most of all caring! He treats you like a friend and always puts you at ease during visits. Went through with the surgery and the results were amazing!!!! I cant begin to thank Dr Bennett enough for changing my life.. He will never tell you what you want to hear and will be completely up front with your expectations.. I would highly recommend Dr Bennett!